Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Would you call me a breaststroke or a backstroker?

I go a 1:03 (which i have done IN PRACTICE before) in my 100 back and I have a 1:10 (which i have also swam in practice before) for my 100 breast





My 200 back time is a 2:18 and my 200 breast time is a 2:31|||I would say breaststroke because that is the slowest stroke and your back and breast times a pretty close!





I personally hate breaststroke I'd much rather swim fly!|||I agree with breaststroke. While your back is certainly not slow by any means. I think your breast is definitely something great. How old are you? In Canada Im positive that breaststroke time (100 maybe 200) is like 16 boys nationals!! I could be wrong seeing as that I am a 14 girl. But 2 of my best guy friends have breast nationals, and the other back. So stick with breast. Definitely amazing times.|||i agree because the breast stroke is typically a slower stroke and your time in it is that close to your back stroke it def makes you a breast stroker|||breaststroke

No comments:

Post a Comment