Friday, December 2, 2011

Breaststroke.?

I'm a freshman in highschool and I mainly swim the 100 yd. breastroke.





My 100 yr time is a 1.15.04


My 50 time in a relay is 33.5





Thats sort of a big gap, and next year our star swimmer just graduated and she was REALLY good, and I was wondering how I could get some more indurance? I need to fill her shoes.





Plus is my 100 time even good?


And what about my 50 time for a 14 year old?


Also don't compare me to all of those USA times...they are alot more competitive then school swimming haha.|||That is really good, especially for a freshmen because you just keep improving each year. Like every year i drop 5 seconds off my 100 breastroke. Also you have the same breastroke time as our fastest breastroker too and our team are WCAL champs.|||if u want to know the qualifying times for ur age its:


1:16:49 scy(short course yards)


1:15:49 zone qualifications


or visit the website:


http://www.metroswimming.org/standards/2鈥?/a>


the times are diff for me cuz im a guy.


so if u were swimming competetively u would qualify for zones and that is great. so good job.


im a freshman too. to help improve ur stroke i wud recommend private lessons correcting errors in ur stroke even tho ur time is rly good. u cud do squat jumps and pushups evryday. i did tht and my time for 100 yd went from 1:21:00(something) to 1:11:42 .


basically ur doing great but there is always room for improvement so goodluck :P|||Your times are pretty fast, especially considering you are only a freshman. Really, the best way to get faster is to swim. If you join a team, you will be swimming a lot of every stroke and that will build your endurance and your speed. You could join a recreational team, or you could join a club team. A club team will probably make you faster because you will be working a lot harder. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment