Friday, December 2, 2011

Breaststroke ??

umm is 31 an ok time for a 12 yr olld who only swims in the summer?


from last summer i improved my time by 6 seconds is that good?





thanks|||if ur talking about meters yea that is very good cause last summer when i was 12 i went to jo's/ Junior Olympics and got a 38 SO ur time was prettty fast! u should think of swimming year round!!|||yes it is|||Assuming you are talking about a 50yd breastroke? That is an incredible time, for a year-round swimmer--let alone a summer-only swimmer. You may wish to consider year-round swimming.





If you are interested in how it fits within US Swimming time standards, you can visit the following link for Southern California Time Standards for 11-12 Girls:





http://www.socalswim.org/TimeStandards/T鈥?/a>|||31 for a ...50 breast?





If so thats pretty darn good for my standards!





I'm pretty much a flyer - i can't do breaststroke for my life - my splits in the 200 IM for breast are like in the high 40's! My fly split from the 100 fly was like a 30.|||yeah, i used to get 34s when i was 17.





but then again, i kind of sucked ..|||I'm in 13-14 and I have a 36-37 but some people in my group can hit 28s... For 12 tho 38 is pretty good especially if you keep improving|||Yep! 6 seconds is a lot in my opinion. Assuming that you're talking about swimming 25 meters breaststroke in 31 seconds, your time is way better than most people in my swimming class. I barely improved 1 second on my 50 meter freestyle, and I swim most days, so I think that 6 seconds counts as a lot, especially if you're only swimming in the summer.





I'm thirteen. :) Nice to see people younger than me are on Yahoo! Answers. Most of the time, all I see are adults.|||ok if your time in the 50yd. breast is a 31 that's good (for a 12 year old) but if it's a 38 that's slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment