Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Trying to learn learn the breaststroke?

I've been trying to learn the breatstroke and I'm having a real hard time synchronizing the 2.





I can do the arms and I can do the legs, but I can't put them together.





Does anyone know of a website or something that can help me.|||When I was learning breast stroke, I liked to act like I was a little froggy, swimming around the pond. I'd do the froggy kick (Breast stroke Kick) and push my arms to the side. Eventally, I was able to put the arm motions into place. During that time I used only the brest stroke kick. After that was my primary kick, I pluged in the arms. It's tough work, but keep trying, take it slow, and you will eventally master it...|||Remember the phrase "Pull, Breathe, Kick" in that order. Stay conscious of that while you learn it.|||I would suggest going to a swim camp or club of some type around your area..or if you need.. swimming lessons.. it will be much easier to know whether you are doing things wrong or not, for an instructor or coach will be able to critque your stroke.|||from a streamline position, once you start opening your hands, bend your knees and continue both. they should end at same time.|||go to a local pool and take lessons,,





or....





try it yourself with websites





by the way your legs and arms do not end at the same time|||http://www.breaststroke.info/|||you have a coordination problem so you have to work on it on dry land first by lying down on stomach and try to I'magine the whole move then go to water and it will work


im sorry don't have any website for u but u can search on google !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment