Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is breaststroke actually good exercise?

I just did 35 lengths of the pool but I only did breaststroke. I dont really like front crawl because I find it harder to get into a good breathing pattern. Would breaststroke actually improve my fitness?


Thnx|||Swimming in general is a very good form of exercise and all the strokes improve fitness.


If breaststroke is your preferred stroke then stick with what you like.|||swimming is one of the best sport you can do as it works all the main muscles. it doesn't matter what stroke you do it will still help with your fitness.|||any stroke is good exercise, but if you only use one stroke, you will begin to develop a limited set of muscles.|||if u wat really good exercise learn the B-fly if u can


but the breaststroke is fine too

No comments:

Post a Comment