Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I do not put my head under the wwater during breaststroke?

how do I do this without getting water up my nose and in my ears. Can I still get a good workout without putting my head under the water? regards good people|||Well, you exercise your Cardiovascular endurance by going underwater and holding your breath, but if you don't put your head underwater that just works your muscles pretty much. If you want to attempt to go underwater, the key to not getting water up your nose is breathing (and by breathing I mean blowing air out) out of your nose while under the water a little bit at a time. As for your ears... I don't know... Hopes this helps|||just put your head in the water? i think you get dqd anyway if its not at least half way inn.|||A nose clip or get tutoring from a qualified swimming coach to help pur your head under the water of use a snorkle!|||You can use earplugs and a nose clip and mouth breath.|||Okay ive like only just learnt to swim lol and what you should do is put


your head in i mean i put my ears in the bath wen i was my hair


and my lil sis dose just dont breath and keep bringing your head out


after abiut 6 seconds :D It wont hurt you my 9 year old sis opens her


eyes under water . EVEN I CARNT LOLLOLLOLLL!!!!|||Yes you can get a good work out by not putting your head underwater.


However if you are swimming in a meet etc. you have you have to put your head underwater!


Usually you don't notice water in your ears but if you get swimmers ear often you could always invest in ear plugs or swimmers ear drops for after you swim.


As far as getting it up your nose goes, blow out through your nose while your underwater and inhale through your mouth while you are above water. This is how it is correctly swam and makes a big difference








GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment