Saturday, November 19, 2011

What kind of fast skins are best for breaststroke?

Im on my high school swim team and I do breaststroke. I want drop my time a bit and I know that I hav 2 work hard to do it but I want to get a pair of fast skins and I dont know wich ones would be the best to wear while doing breastroke.|||I asked the coach at the YMCA about fastskins, LZR. She will not allow any for a breaststroker because the restrictions on the legs, you basically cannot whip kick properly.





These high tech suits are a waste of your money unless you are trying to get in the Olympics or AAU national championships.





She also said, she doesn't want her boy breaststrokers to wear jammers, her boy breaststrokers are required to wear briefs. She said absolutely nothing on the legs, messes up your kick, slows you down.|||I am 12 %26amp; i'm a breaststroker too.i go a 37 for a 50 %26amp; for a 100 a minute %26amp; 15 seconds i reommend:


1.Lzr racer ($500)


2.speedosale-50$


3fastskin 200-600$


all avaliable at http://www.speedousa.com/index.cfm/fusea鈥?/a>|||well, you need one that only goes down to your knees. your legs bend a lot in breaststroke, so you need them as flexible as possible. This can be the same thing for your arms too, so get a fast skin that either doesn't cover your stomach, or one that doesn't go over you elbows|||the ones that cover your arms the most. the only ones i can think of that have full arm coverage are the full body suits, (the pricy-est) =D good luck!!! but you dont have to get a Speedo brand one, the other brands are just as good, or come close.|||i can't do breaststroke for my life...not that u care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment