Saturday, November 19, 2011

What are the muscle groups used in breaststroke?

I need to know the upper and lower groups seperatley, and the names detailed. I have to do a report, and I can't find the information like I need elsewere.|||If I understand what you're looking for-





For upper: Pectoralis Minor and Major


Deltoids


Triceps


Rotator Cuff: Supraspinatous, Infraspinatous,


Subscapularous, Teres Minor %26amp; Major


Lattisimus Dorsi (back)


Rhomboids (Between shoulders)


Trapezius (neck and top of shoulders)





For Lower: Hamstrings Group-Semitendinosus, Semimembranosus, Biceps Femoris.


Those would be for flexion of the lower leg in kicking, beyond that I'm not sure what other action of the lower body is required.





Hope this helps|||Ya breastroke is awsome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment