Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are the Junior Olympic and regular Olympic qualifier times for 100m Breaststroke?

I'm only 14 years old but I've been swimming on the local swim team since 3rd grade now and I have a 100m breaststroke time of 1:22:40 at the first meet I've been in since last summer. I know it's not nearly good enough to make JO but I'd still like to see if i might be able to by my junior year. If I'm lucky.|||for long course junior Olympics girls 13-14 100m breastroke is 1:27.29 in Meters and the regular Olympic time is a 1:12.59 in Meters. For guys the Junior Olympics is a 1:23.59 in meters and the regular Olympic time is a 1:04.69. These Junior Olympic cuts were from the February 2007 meet. So I'm not sure if they have schange. If they have changed it would not be by much|||I'm not seeing the same answers as the first poster.





Have a look for yourself:





http://www.pacswim.org/07_JOs.pdf|||Hey Chuck. Whether you make the team is obviously be dependent on which country you are from, but your times are getting hot so keep gliding. Check out Liesel Jones. That's an efficient stroke rate... have you heard of golf? Check your golf score... add the time for one lap ... to the number of strokes you take per lap... then try an reduce the score. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment