Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do I bend my elbows doing the under water pull for breaststroke?

I'm trying to improve my technique for breaststroke and I want to know if i should bend my elbows or just bring my arms straight to me sides with out bending them. If you have any other pointers that would be great too.|||Keeping your elbows completely straight through the entire stroke eliminates the rhythm of the breatstroke. It then becomes rigid and would cause some drag. Bending your elbows would definately aid you.





If you really want to excell in this stroke, I recomment purchasing this DVD


http://www.goswimtv.com/Breaststroke_wit鈥?/a>





One of if not the most elite brestroker in the world, Brendan Hansen, breaks down the stroke really well. The breaststroke is my favorite stroke, and I benefited a lot from the DVD. I highly reconomend it :)





Hope it helps.|||you should definitely bend your elbows so that you can get more mobility in your pull out. Keeping them straight is going to make it harder to recover back to actually swimming the stroke.|||As my coach would say keep your arms straight till 11o'clock and 1o'clock or just keeps your arms straight till you get a perfect V shape then bend slightly lifting your elbows up and do a strong pull.|||yes, and don't put your hands past youer waist.|||just massage the breasts is wat i do man i luve me sme breasts like 2day i saw megan good on the internet in school and her breasts were hott

No comments:

Post a Comment