Saturday, November 19, 2011

Are my times for breaststroke and free any good?

I started swimming late at the age of 16. This year I'm graduating and planning on doing USA swim. My time for the 100 breast is 1:11.5 (all times are short course yards) and my 50 free is 25 flat and my 100 is 57 flat. I do know that USA is meters lol. Any advice or opinions?|||What do you mean by 'good'?





For starters, I know 14 year old's swimming 7 seconds faster on the 100 breast and 3 seconds faster on the 50 free and 7 seconds faster on the 100 free. So they're not GREAT times, but they're decent.|||It depends if you are a girl or a boy. If you're a girl, then those are pretty good times. If you're a boy, they're around average.|||Not bad. I dont know anything about the team. You could go on the website.|||there not that bad... Actualy there pretty good althaugh, i know 14 year olds with better times|||u stink. My brother is 14 and he is faster than you! No offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment