Thursday, November 24, 2011

How to do breaststroke kick without doing scissor kick!?

I'm a swimmer and I swim pretty well, I have all the basic arms and kicks down, BESIDES FOR BREASTSTROKE!!! Any help?|||this is how i learned it..


-legs out, straite, and together,


- heels up to ur butt


-put ur heals together, toes pointed out


-quickly push legs out and around


-return to begining position|||Brishel above explains it well.





In the meanwhile just avoid doing side crawl and get used to this kick which can also be used when doing under-water swimming. Okay if you don't kick exactly the same as others because there are actually a few versions. So long you move along just by doing the kicks, you will be alright. Cheers! :-))|||hold on to a kick board or the edge of the pool and practice your legs only... I think of it as up and pull your legs up then kick out (the smooth- push to the side kind)and together. I have heard it referred to as the frog kick.|||I think it's like a frog, I'm the same as you, I can do all the other kicks, and kind of the strokes, but this kick is hard for me





sorry I couldn't help any more than that

No comments:

Post a Comment