Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do I improve my 50m breaststroke?

I'm 13 and I do 30.9 for 50meters breast and I feel like I'm not catching enough water and everythings Rong.





And do u have any tips for 200m breaststroke? I Wana get faster I do 2.22.12|||ok! u wanna work ur walls and make them quick! A 200 is a sprint... soooo u should give it ur all!


HAHA im a breaststroker%26amp;freer too!|||Keep ur stroke and kick separate as long as its legal. And gliding. Kicking is vital and a 200 is only a sprint depending on how advanced a swimmer you are. I think that's one of the longest events in a meet in our state.


BTW, are you an A swimmer in your state? In my state that's pretty fast.|||If there your proper times, there is no need to improve! Your 13 and on your 50m your 4 seconds off the world record and about 6 seconds off on your 200m!

No comments:

Post a Comment