Thursday, November 24, 2011

Do you need to wear goggle for breaststroke ?

i tried practicing the breaststroke today, but whenever i crawl my head out of the water (with no goggle) i find water droplet dripping down my eyes and causing it hard to see. And a big part of the breaststroke is keeping your head underwater when your hands are thrust forward, and then pulling your head out of the water to get air and you do this successively. So i was just wondering can anyone do it without the need of goggle and be able to see clearly when your head get out of the water.|||You have to wear goggles for the breaststroke because your eyes will kill you after a while because you have to go up and down. Please wear your goggles. Trust me, you can see better with them on and your eyes won't hurt.|||i personally , use goggles all the time while swimming ( unless it is just like playing around in a friend's pool ) because i cant open my eyes underwater and gettting water in my eyes hurts lol :p


and i do find it hard to see without goggles:p





i would use gogglese if i were u :) , they make things so muchmore easy|||With all the kids I've seen doing breaststroke, only one that I can remember didn't wear goggles. She didn't wear them at all because she didn't want goggle ring. But even she eventually gave in. It's just too hard to see.|||You can swim through the pain and see ok, but you should buy yourself a new pair of goggles that don't leak. I recommend the Speedo Vanquishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment