Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can i improve my 50m breaststroke time?

Any tips on how to improve my 50m breaststroke time? I'm twelve years old and have a 40.31 50m. It's getting incredibly hard to improve, I'm going at my maximum speed!|||faster everything.


shave your legs and/or arms if you want to go a little faster.


wear a swim cap.


ask your coach what you can do,


that's what they are there for.





also try adding that one butterfly kick (at practice of course) during your pulldown.


but remember that you are only allowed to do one kick.


so if you do an up down up thing, you might get dq'ed.


if you're going to try adding the kick,


let your feet rise up a little bit so you can make one powerful, downward motion.|||practice. shave ur legs like the olympic team lol|||www.sportsworxoc.com|||im also 12 and also have a 40 sumthing....all you have to do is sprint in the breaststroke sets in practice. doesnt sound fun and isnt fun but will help you out. great time by the way





r u a boy or girl and from wherre|||Make sure you have a good pullout.


And reach with your arms and glide as long as possible.


However practicing make perfect.|||My time is a 25 mid for the 50 yard breastroke with the relay start, I'm too old for this event now...curse aging. Work your breastroke in practice hard. Have a rapid turnover. In the 50 I slip in the water A LOT but its only a 50, not like ur gonna miss that energy in such a short race. It works for me. :D|||practice! and work really hard while practicing

No comments:

Post a Comment