Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the timing of the arms and legs during the breaststroke?

I know how to do them separately but I don't understand when my legs should bend. I don't understand the timing. I don't know how long to stay in the streamline position.|||ok I am the best breast stroker on my team and u pull as u bring ur heals up and breath move your shoulders forward kick down and glide in a streamline position. your pull should be under water as u pull bring ur elbows up and your pull should be a upside down heart. as you bring your head down you should shoot ur hands forward and your kick should be finishing and that is at the end where your feet are touching almost as your clapping your feet.and you should be in the streamline possition glidding for the count of 2.|||pull, breath, kick, glide. as your hand come toward your face you lift your head up, breath and as your head goes back into the water you kick and your arms go into a streamline and you glide, repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment