Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do you do the Breaststroke while swimming?

I know Butterfly, Back Stroke, Freestyle (Front Crawl), I can float , tread and dive but can't do breaststroke. how do u do it.|||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2YN3irK1N8|||I don't know how to describe it but maybe lay out straight and then pull your arms down to your knees and pull your knees up to your hands and then re-straighten. You want to push the water back with arms and legs while you do it. Maybe that will help get you started. Did you google it?|||Hi,





It's hard to explain without showing you. I suggest watching a YouTube video, and getting the arm and leg motions right on land, then get into the water and just keep trying.





~Mystic.|||I, myself, am a breaststroker. It really is the easiest stoke besides the freestyle. All you do is you do a frog kick, then glide, then pull (my coach taught me make your pizza, then cut it lol).|||http://www.ehow.com/how_5052_swim-breast鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment