Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the average time for 12 and under 50m breaststroke?

I just learned how to swim all the strokes and joined the local Summer swim team this year. My fastest and only time for 50m breaststroke is 42.13 Is this a good time? I tried out for a division one year round swim team and got in. Should I do it or should I wait, practice and try out again next year?|||That is an excellent first time. I'd say go for it! Being part of a swim team will help you improve more and give you more experience than if you waited another year.


Congrats and good luck!|||If you just started, that's actually pretty darn good :D I'm 14 this year and I swim 35.63secs. As for my friend, who is a 12 year old, he swims I think 32sec? But he's been training since he was young so yeah... Anyways, go ahead and swim then. Experience a race, but still continue to train hard :D|||same as me, my time is 37:85 and i am like the worst breastroker on the team! But i am part of a very good club and i have swum since i was 2, so go for it!|||yes thats a very good time,,,,but i always say always try to be your best and try to beat your own score and others|||You time is average and if you made it in you should definitely do it!!!|||yeah, that's a good time! but, you should always try and beat your best time!

No comments:

Post a Comment