Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am a competitive swimmer in high school. What is the best technical suit to get for breaststroke?

I swim the 100 breast, and I need a good technical suit for state. I have heard that some suits are counter-productive in breaststroke, but I'm not sure if the things I've heard are true. Please help!||| I am a male Masters Swimmer.I always thought that a knee length suit was better for breaststroke,but I took the plunge and bought a LZR high neck.Untapered I broke the(my) Zone Record in the 100 BR by .2 sec. So I really like the LZR.I have many friends who have the Blue-70 Nero Comp and really like it.If you get the Nero Comp get the full length suit not the knee length.It is really buoyant and with the knee length I felt like I was swimming up hill.|||Speedo LZR was the most commonly used suit in the Beijing Olympics so I think that would probably be the best choice.|||If you are a girl I would go with either the TYR tracer light short john 2008 or the Speedo Fastskin Pro Recordbreaker|||Speedo LZR|||speedo LZR

No comments:

Post a Comment