Thursday, November 24, 2011

Is there an easy way to get better @ my breaststroke?

My breaststroke is not working out for my coach. Anyone have any tips?|||I'm gonna go ahead and report myself for thinking of an offensive answer.|||"I'm gonna go ahead and report myself for thinking of an offensive answer."





In that case, I'm going to report myself too. @_@|||- flexed feet


- knees together


- "cutting a heart shape in half" movement with your arms


- face straight down in the water, rather than on an angle (this cuts the water making you faster if your head if straight down.)


I know it may sound a bit absurd, but if you watch a frog swim, it's exactly how your legs should be moving. (but knees together till you kick out) Is it speed or technique that your coach is having problems with?|||breaststroke is mostly kick make sure ur kick continues untill ur heals hit together make it powerful and quick then build ur arms arounf ur kick|||flex your feet. and its drawing your knees in and keeping them together. stretching them out as far as possible and then squeeeze together tightly. its all in the kick. the arms. are like drawing a circle (pizza) and cutting it in half.|||there is no easy way to get better-have you ever heard of work???|||tell her to try implants - they always increase the desire to stroke ;-)|||yes, practice

No comments:

Post a Comment