Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to rise your hip in breaststroke ?

i'm have been swimming for 6 months and my coach said that my kicking is good but i need to rise my hip. I searching on internet but no result. And also please give me some tips to improve my stroke, i swam 1:20 for 100 yards breaststroke.|||Hello fellow breast-stroker! If you want to raise your hips, tighten your core, imagine your belly-button tucking in, and press your chest! Keep up all the good work!|||Hey! HA HA i had the same problem with my coach!! Tighten that Core!!!! And what i did was kick lower so your kind of pushing yourself to the surface! Keep up the great work and No the Internet will not have theses answers!|||i used to have that same problem! u ALWAYS want to keep ur core tight. and also push ur shoulders up, and act like ur leaning forward. that always helps(: hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment